Saturday, May 12, 2012

Music Video : Crush The Alchemy

My friends Marcin Tendera and Juan Aviles directed, filmed and edited a music video of the very first rap I put together.  We had a ton of fun, despite the intense cold (they filmed it before I left for Korea in February).  Even if you don't enjoy rap, they did an amazing job making the video.  Check it out.

The Music Video

Just the Song

Lyrics:


break beats and melodies streaming right in front of me
my eyes the hieroglyphic treble clef translate topography,
and honestly, without a beat at 23,
I can free a stanza of its syntax and still be 120 b-
pm, the night threatens to never end,
it’ll lend some labor toward the sky
and we can start again,
pretend it all depends on how you tend to make friends
and count the third as real since the pineal still has a lens,
then,
the jetty eddy in a stream full and steady, cause
mystical and mythical I know that they’ll let me,
grab a mic and stay tight under the spotlight cause
fixed on my flow, you know that everything will be alright
My centerfold is six fold, too bold, stars glow,
truth be told its all soul,
trees bend don’t mend
even nature can’t ignore this shit...
paralytic rhetoric rapidly rolling off his quick lip,
he’s hip,
and pays close attention
to them others rapping but he stays in the back laughing
picking up his ego cuz he threw it in the trash bin
quasi holy with a bit of sin, he’ll always win
Get him pinned and you put him in attack mode
consciousness expansion the objective
not given a shiny shit the goal, yo,
welcome to my strong hold
a hole filled with meta anticipatory strong joe
spiked with jolly molly augmented espresso
its gold
meaning that I’m hype from the get go,
ladies and gentlemen please let go of your halos
and find the meaning
of the supersonic hyperbolic metatronic payload, it's
only far away cause you proclaim so,
I’m only here to bring you closer so you may know
the drift pinch is a cinch that you don’t have to
k-hole to be shown.
so get blown, or hone your skills
just keep in mind, its life that kills
who was it catching blind daily grind to pay the bills?
who was it perma-gathering chills and frills? That's right
you, the entity you dream will ensue beyond the death hue
what a damn fool,
and everything and everyone and every place you think you knew,
yeah well me too!
so even though I’m almost outta body
spit these lyrics knotty knuckled fists
with more power than Gatti with a triple shotty,
hotty with the body let me meet ya
I can make ya naughty any party
with a proper beat and getting real rowdy
call me if you’re looking for a fan
of the fun fodder, flows that go boom boom
and range from hot to bothered,
if you want it louder
introduce ya to my megaphone
and call reptilians to beam me up
and leave my world alone!
my theta waves are universally known,
and university grown,
stardom a stones throw from being a dead zone,
on a mission from annihilation
to have my break beats shown
and crooked beats evolve to satiation
the soul,
hello,
you may remember me,
I’m called your inner enemy
shape and form identical to third eye physiology,
its all in me, the history and present tense
its got to be without a doubt the alchemy of love
and staying free,
now, take eternity and find a seat beneath
the bodhi tree.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears
    at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.

    I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't
    wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick
    your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!

    Feel free to visit my website waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete